Monday 2 September 2013

MUA Dusk till Dawn Eyeshadow Palette Review

I'm slightly obsessed with my MUA undressed palette.
Since I got it back in September I've used it so much that it looks very much worse for wear...

Anyway, I thought I'd pick up another MUA palette to try and give my original some competition. I ended up getting the "Dusk till Dawn" palette (after a long time deliberating, my boyfriend has the patience of a saint!) because of it's diverse range of colours. It's got a lovely mix lighter shades for me to wear on a more daily basis, and deeper and brighter shades so I can change things up a bit. 


I wonder if I'll ever get the hang of swatch photos!
As usual with MUA eyeshadows, the pigmentation is really good, and the colours look great in real life and not just in the pan. Colours such as purples, teals and silvers are all very flattering on brown eyes, so if you're a brown eyed girl like me, I'd recommend it.

Will it replace my undressed palette? Probably not. Am I glad I bought it?
Definitely!








No comments:

Post a Comment