Thursday 17 July 2014

5 Reasons Why I Love Working in an Office

Yesterday marked 2 weeks of me working at my summer job in an office and so far I've loved working in an office. Maybe it's just that the one I work in is great (it is), but it's made me wonder if I might like to work in an office in the future... Without further ado, here are a few reasons why I love offices.



1) The Stationary - I'm a bit of a stationary addict I'll admit. I love coloured planners, post it notes, to do lists, anything that's highlighted - they're kinda my thing. An office is a place where it makes me feel organised and motivated, instead of silly and a procrastinator.

2) The Dress - I love that I can dress smartly at work, it's such a nice change from the typical uni dress code! It's crazy how amazing doing my hair and makeup properly makes me feel! 

3) The Constant Coffee - Working on the phones constantly gives me a great opportunity to drink lots of coffee to keep passionate and engaging!

4) Getting to Chat to People All Day - I guess this is probably just due to the phones and being in an office full of other bubbly people, but I love that it's rare that I'm not talking to someone!

5) Being part of a Team - I love that everyone in the office, regardless of their job or department is working towards the same goals and that in my department I have people there that I can encourage and also be encouraged by.

So to sum it up, I love offices. Can you tell?


No comments:

Post a Comment