Saturday 21 March 2015

5 Free iPhone Apps that if you don't have, you probably should get.

Phones. Love them, hate them, we can't live without them. One of my favourite things is finding a new app that I love, so here are a few of my recommendations...



Recommended to me by my lovely friend Lizzie, this is possibly the best Bible reading app ever. Not only does it have your usual bible, but it also has a bunch of different Bible reading plans with well-written, encouraging and challenging commentary. For each days of study notes there is also a live chat feed where you can read other peoples responses to the study, and add your own as course. As if that wasn't enough, it is beautifully styled and formatted, and also offers lots of lock screen bible verse images to remind you of God's love every time you look at your phone!





To be honest if you don't have bloglovin' but read lots of blogs, then you may be living under a rock. Bloglovin' compiles all your favourite blogs into one easy feed so you never miss a post again. It also has a 'popular' feed which is a great way to discover your new favourite blogger!







This is such a great app if you, like me, have loads of vocab or terminology to learn. It's basically an electronic flashcard app, but it not only allows you to read them, but gives you a couple of games to test your knowledge. I love doing this if I have a spare five minutes, just to keep the words ticking over in my head. One of my favourite aspects of Quizlet is that you can add words on your laptop as well on your phone, just log into your account online and all your vocab is there!




Oh yes Ladies, I'm about to get a bit personal. Period Tracker is great, you just tap in when your period starts and then when it ends, and then from your average cycle it predicts your next period. The more you use it, the more accurate it gets. So useful, especially if you're going on holiday or something! Also in case you were wondering, no the logo isn't anything obvious or awkward, no one has to know!





If you're a student at university then this app will change your life for the better. It gives you quick easy access to MOLE so that you can access all the content your tutors and lecturers put up with just a couple of pushes of the button. So handy for finding information out in a rush.






I hope you love these just as much as I do!



No comments:

Post a Comment