Thursday 11 July 2013

Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Review

Hellooo Bloggesphere!
 
I cannot tell you how excited I am to be back blogging right now. I've missed it so much. but I had to take a break during exams. But now they're over, it's officially summer time! Anyways, I have a product I really want to rave about, so here we go...
 
The picture does go with the review, promise!
 P.S. that's me in the black dress!
I had my sixth form leavers ball a couple of weekends ago, and really wanted to have tanned legs to go with my dress. Being a fake tan virgin, I was pretty much petrified of looking like I'd had a love affair with a giant pack of doritoes. Last summer I heard about Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Spray, so I thought I'd try it out this year, and I really like it!
 
I was originally drawn to it because it, being well... me, I was really worried it would go wrong, so it was great to know it washes off! But secondly, it doesn't come off too easily and I know that sounds like a contradiction, but no one wants to end up leaving orangey smudges everywhere because they've got a bit sweaty dancing!
 
 
The application was easy, just spray and blend with your hands. It dried at the perfect speed, not so fast that I couldn't blend it in time, but fast enough that I could put clothes on straight afterwards! My only complaint would be that the can didn't spray evenly, but I would of blended it anyway so that wasn't really a problem.
 
But as for the colour itself, it looked entirely natural! I bought the shade tan glow because it was the middle colour, but what I really loved was that it made my legs look healthy and the colour was buildable. It also minimalised the imperfections on my legs which I've felt really self-conscious about for years. Wearing it gave me so much self-confidence to brave bearing my legs and I'm so glad I bought it!
 
This is one I'll definately be using again for special occasions in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment