Tuesday 16 April 2013

What's in my Prom Clutch?

Hey girls, it's time for another Prom post!
 
This year, as I'll be finishing Sixth Form *sniff*, I'll be having my second prom! I'm really excited for this one, because I feel like I can make this time even better by learning from my mistakes last year.
By mistakes I mean - cheerleading in the morning and getting kicked in the face; hello little purple lump! Oh and trying a new face mask which irritates your skin!
 
So here is what I'm going to bring in my clutch this year! This started off as a "Top 10 things to take to Prom" but I had a couple too many.
 
 
1) My Phone. So I can take photos with my friends, but most of all so I can call people if I get  lost going out after!
 
2) Tissues, because I tend to blubber like a baby. If anyone dares talk about never seeing each other again, you can guarantee I'm going to be needing these!
 
3) A Mini Mirror, because if I cry I'll want to make sure my makeup looks alright after!
 
4) Lipgloss/Lipstick, so I can keep my lips made-up all night! Also any other makeup, concealer or powder etc,
 
5) Gum, no one likes smelly breath, even without a date!
 
6) A Hairband, if you get too hot it might just be very handy. Hairpins too.
 
7) Some kind of tablets. No one wants a headache to ruin prom.
 
8) A bit of cash, because you never know when you'll need it.
 
9) Your I.D. if you're old enough to drink (and I am) it would suck to not be allowed into a club or to buy a drink like all your friends!
 
10) A perfum sample. It will leave you feeling fresh and nice, even if you're dancing your derriere off on the dancefloor!
 
11) Plasters. Not matter how much I wear heels in, my wide feet always get blisters on my baby toes
 
12) Last but definately not least I'd bring Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream. It works on everything. Chapped lips, unruly eyebrows, patches of dry skin.
 
From the amount of items in this post I'm not sure if I'm super-prepared, or just crazy (honestly, I'm probably both!) But either way, they did fit in my clutch just about!
 
Anyway, what will you definately be taking to Prom?
 

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    do you know you can easily show your Instagram Photos on your website?

    We are happy to introduce Instagram Widget from www.instagme.com.

    Top 3 reasons why it's great:
    "Follow" button! This will increase the number of people following you on Instagram!
    "Like" button! People will be able to Like your photos. All Likes will be showed on Instagram too!
    Comments from your Instagram app. People will be able to interact with your followers!

    Please find it on www.instagme.com.

    Best Regards,
    Instagme Team
    www.instagme.com

    ReplyDelete