Tuesday 7 January 2014

I wish I'd seen this when I was younger...

Hey guys!
I thought I'd write an off-the-cuff slightly deeper post. I was watching youtube videos whilst doing a bunch of boring filing work, and stumbled across this awesome youtuber called justkissmyfrog.

All her videos are brilliant, (click on her name above to check her channel out!) but this one really struck me. I wish I'd seen this at the age of about 13, when I went through a period of really questioning my looks, and asking the typical girl question, "Am I pretty?".

This video I've linked below is possibly the most honest, sensible video on beauty I've ever seen... I'll leave you to watch it!

And if the video below isn't working, click here to be linked to it on youtube!


It's incredible how much sense this makes, right?

Now go subscribe to her!


No comments:

Post a Comment