Tuesday 9 April 2013

Products I've Repurchased Haul!

I've done a bit of shopping in the last little while, so I thought I'd tell you what products I've repurchased. I love these kinds of post personally, because I think it says a lot about a product when somebody loves it enough to want to buy it again!

So here's what I've bought... First off Simple Kind to Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser (long name, huh?)
This is my every day moisturiser and I love it because although it is highly moisturising on my very dry skin, it sinks into my skin fairly quickly. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, but slightly tacky so provides a great base for foundation etc.
 

I also ran out of the moisturiser I use at night... Olay Essentials Beauty Fluid. I love this because although it is high street priced, it feels rich and luxurious on my dry skin. It makes my skin feel soft, smooth and healthy. Although it's supposed to be for the daytime, I feel it would be too moisturising used on my skin in the daytime, but it is perfect for me overnight as it leaves my skin feeling great even when I wake up the next morning.

 
In terms of hair products I bought some more Baptiste Dry Shampoo. I've had a couple of different scents in the past and I've loved them, but this time I went for the XXL volume one as I love volume in my roots, especially because I have lots of thick, heavy hair!

 
I also bought Schwarzkopf's Got2Be Guardian Angel heat protectant as it smells lovely, doesn't weigh my hair down or make it greasy, and protects it from heat damage (obviously not entirely, I doubt any do that!)

 
It was 3for2 on hair care products so I bought some Loreal Elnette Hairspray, because I'm pretty sure I'm gonna run out of hairspray this summer with proms and weddings etc! I hadn't bought it before so I can't really say much about it, but I thought it was worth mentioning, even if all you've learnt is that boots have lots of offers on!
 

I also bought another Collection (formerly Collection2000) Lasting Perfection Concealer. I actually bought this a month or two ago, but I haven't started it yet so it counts, right? Every time I think I'll have to start the new one, I find a bit more product inside the old one... It's pretty much the Tardis of concealers! I've mentioned this concealer lots before (I'm a bit obsessed!) but it really is a great, affordable concealer. Creamy in consistancy and full in coverage!
 

 
So these are the products I've repurchased recently, what's your "I want to buy it forever and ever" product?

2 comments:

  1. Body Shop Vitamin E Cleanser, Toner and SPF15 moisturiser. I keep trying other things and then having terrifying break-outs....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I do love a bit of Body Shop, I bet they smell great too! :)

      Delete