Saturday 16 March 2013

25 things you might not know about me!

So I was thinking about blogging the other day, when I realised that I haven't really introduced myself... so I thought I would!
Here are 25 things you might not know about me (and a few silly photos!)

1) I have a skin tag on my ear. It's pretty tiny and barely noticable not I'm older, but it's still there, promise!

2) I cried more at the end of Lord of the Rings Part 3 than I did at P.S. I Love You... I mean Frodo and Sam will never see each other again! *sniffs*

3) The two main careers that I dreamed of as a child were Prime Minister and Rapper... Pretty sure neither of those are going to happen!

4) I don't like eating chocolate by myself, I'm a "social chocolate eater"

5) I prefer cooking meals to baking, because I get impatient waiting for things in the oven!

6) I have my Legoland drivers license (who doesn't?!)

7) I will eat pretty much any food, except caramel... I just don't like it.

8) My favourite food is Lasagne, specifically my Mum's lasagne.

9) I suck at sleeping in. Waking at 10am would be an achievement for me!

10) I have never eaten  at KFC.

11) I'm studying French, German and English Literature at Sixth Form, and hope to study German and Linguistics at Uni next year!

12) I always forget to put on perfume!

13) I can sing "Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" in 3 languages, when I have kids I will teach them all three.

14) My favourite book for years was "Anne of Green Gables", it's now "Pride and Prejudice". I guess I like reading about tempestuous relationships?

15) I have really short, wide feet... My sister and I call them elephant feet

16) I am a terrible liar. But that's a good thing, I guess?

17) Movies must have a happy ending for me to enjoy them

18) Despite being a slightly soppy mushhead when it comes to romantic films, I really dislike the plotline of Romeo and Juliet. I mean, you've known each other 3 days... grow up?

19) I regularly feel the need to dance around my bedroom to music.

20) I climbed Snowdon when I was roughly 8

21) I drink Hot Chocolate. Like all the time.

22) My head is really small in comparison to my body. I have a pea-head.

23) I prefer savoury food to sweet food
 

24) When I was about 3, I blew out the candles on my best friend George's birthday cake!

25) I have never broken a bone in my body, I have however, dislocated my sister's arm! Oops...
 
So there you go! Hopefully, you now know a little bit more about me! Is there anything I should know about you?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Abi,

    I totally agree with your crying on the last lotr :'(

    let's be friends!

    adie x http://printscreenpost.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I'm not the only one! :)

    ReplyDelete