Tuesday 19 March 2013

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Review!

I thought I would do a quick little product rave tonight, about Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream.

This product is kind of a cult product, but I had never really tried it before. It may have a not so desirable smell but it has worked wonders on my hands and for the first time in months, after just one use, I've been able to look at my hands without feeling embaressed!
 
In general, I have wrinkly, dry hands that will not moisturise no matter how many lotions, potions, creams and serums I put on them when it's cold. That was until I tried little bit of this on my hands. I wish I had taken a photo of my hands before, so I could do a before and after comparison, but trust me, there was a huge difference!
 
 
It's great on all kinds of dryness, whether it's your lips, face or hands like me, and it is so deeply moisturising I love it!
Sadly it does come with a comparitavely heavy price tag, but this may end up becoming one of those products I'll splurge on!
 
Have you tried it? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment