Sunday 10 March 2013

L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Review!

Is it just me or has the entire beauty world gone absolutely mad for Hair Oils? Well... I decided to jump on the bandwagon (slightly late, I know) and try one!
 
I was slightly overwhelmed by the amount of hair oils out there, but I chose L'Oreal Elvive's Extraordinary Oil because it's firstly one of the newer ones on the market and I trust Loreal as a brand, but sadly also because I'm very easily influenced by adverts!
 
So what can I say about it? Well firstly, I love the packaging! I'm a slight sucker for anything that's going to look pretty on my vanity table and this certainly fits the bill. Being a glass bottle it looks lovely and classy, whilst the pump nozzle means it's easy to apply the product.
 

So pretty to look at..
So onto the actual product, well firstly I love that it's multipurpose! You can use it in pretty much anyway you like; overnight, before styling, as a mask before shampooing, or as a finishing serum to tame those awkward winter flyaways!

I've tried it in all of those ways and it definately gets a big thumbs up from me! My hair has never looked or felt better! My friends have also been noticing and have commented on how soft and smooth it feels.

For me, that was lovely to hear as I often feel like my hair is fairly thick and course, especially in the drying winter months. This hair oil gives my hair that moisture boost it needs, without making my hair feel heavy as I might have expected either.
"If you dye your hair, pick me!"
 
Unlike most other hair oils, they also have a different one for my hair dying friends, which might be well worth a try!

What do you think? Have you tried any hair oils yet?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment