Friday 22 March 2013

Levis Jeans Curve ID Collection - Why I love them!

It's official. I hate jeans shopping. I can never find my size, length and style, no matter how hard I try. And when I finally do, they look great in the shop, but after wearing them for a bit they suddenly don't fit anymore. They cling to my hips, they sag around my waist. So frustrating.
 
I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in this, which is why I'm super excited to be sharing why I love Levis Jeans Curve ID Collection with you today!
 
 
When my mum got a pair when we went to London Fashion Weekend roughly a year and a half ago, I was slightly skeptical. I mean, £50-£80 per pair is quite pricey for me. But when I finally bought a pair last summer, I realised that certainly for me, Levis Jeans Curve ID Collection were worth the hype and I have definately got my money's worth out of them!
 
They have a really great system of sizing you not purely by size and leg length, but also how curvy you are. They have three seperate curve sizes;
Slim Curve, Demi Curve, Bold Curve.
Recently, I've seen Supreme Curve advertised too but I'm not sure if this has been released in England. To find what size you are, work out the difference between your waist size and your hip size (they can do this for you instore). These measurements have really helped me find nice, well-fitting jeans.
 
 
I would say that sometimes your curve size does change depending on the style. For example, in skinny jeans I would be a demi curve, but in straight cut jeans I'm a slim curve. But as long as the jeans fit (and they do!), that's the last of my concerns!
 
Does anyone else love Levis Jeans?

No comments:

Post a Comment